This class is perfect for any Interior Designer who is eager to learn a basic understanding of the different financial reports a business owner should be reviewing on a set schedule.
The objectives of this course are to master:
- What each financial statements is called and what exactly is on each financial statement.
- What reports are available to break down in detail the information on the summary financial reports
- How often an Interior Designer should be reviewing each report and with whom they should be reviewing the reports with
- Different tips and tricks an Interior Designer can use to maximize the information on the financial reports to make better business decisions and grow profitability.
This class will be instructed by Peter Lang, CPA, who has many years of experience working with interior design firms. Peter will be breaking each financial statement down in bite-sized videos that will show students a comprehensive way to:
- Review each financial statement unique to your business
- Make financial decisions on the future of your business with more confidence than ever before.
When students complete this class they will have piece of mind knowing that they have an understanding of the financial reports available in their accounting software.
Students will also have the confidence to ask complex financial questions that will produce more engaging conversations with their bookkeeper, accountant, or CPA.
Peter Lang is the founder of The Designer CPA, a remote accounting firm that provides valuable tax and part-time CFO solutions to the design industry.
Peter now uses his decades of experience to teach designers the accounting and tax basics that every business owner must know to achieve financial freedom.