This class is perfect for the Interior Design Firm that uses a cloud based project management software like MyDoma Studio or Ivy and is either:
- Starting to integrate Quick Books Online as an accounting software
- Already integrated Quick Books Online and is looking for better financial reporting that details the unique needs of the Interior Design industry
When you create a company in Quick Books Online, the software provides each company with generic accounts. While Quick Books Online is one of the best cloud based accounting software available, the program does not know the details of the interior design industry! Even though Quick Books Online provides only generic accounts to use for bookkeeping, the process of adding custom accounts suitable for the interior design industry is very easy!
In this class you will be provided with a PDF of the ultimate list of Chart Of Accounts to add to your Quick Books Online company account.
Not only will you be provided with this downloadable PDF, but you will be instructed by Peter Lang, CPA, who has years of experience working with interior design firms. Each module of this class is broken down in bite-sized videos that will show students a comprehensive way to:
- Add an account to the Chart Of Accounts in Quick Books Online
- Choose the exact account types that corresponds to each new account added to the Chart Of Accounts
When students complete this class they will have mastered:
- How to set up the ultimate Chart Of Accounts in less than two hours!
- Gain a basic understanding of what each account specifically means to the interior design business
Peter Lang is the founder of The Designer CPA, a remote accounting firm that provides valuable tax and part-time CFO solutions to the design industry.
Peter now uses his decades of experience to teach designers the accounting and tax basics that every business owner must know to achieve financial freedom.
StartModule 1 Asset Section Of The Chart Of Accounts (12:48)
PreviewModule 2 Liabilities And Equity Section Of Chart Of Accounts (8:41)
StartModule 3 Sales Section Of Chart Of Accounts (6:17)
StartModule 4 Cost Of Goods Sold Section of Chart Of Accounts (4:02)
StartModule 5 Operating Expenses Section Of Chart Of Accounts (20:54)
StartModule 6 Product And Service Item List (6:04)
StartClosing Thoughts (1:20)